Basically, MGM during the time period signed contracts with Harvey & Bob Weinstein, to produce, direct and release films. They also had contracts with various actors/ actresses with exclusive rights, wherein they won't star in films unless authorized by the Weinsteins.

As such, you will get the hits and stars provided and contracted to him, but also have to deal with the consequences.

Basically, MGM during the time period signed contracts with Harvey & Bob Weinstein, to produce, direct and release films. They also had contracts with various actors/ actresses with exclusive rights, wherein they won't star in films unless authorized by the Weinsteins.

As such, you will get the hits and stars provided and contracted to him, but also have to deal with the consequences.
So MGM can't merge with a company?

A new pitch for NBC: The Walt Disney Company acquires the network, as part of their long-time relationship with them in the past. The modern day Disney? Still figuring that out.
@TheFaultsofAlts Any help?

A new pitch for NBC: The Walt Disney Company acquires the network, as part of their long-time relationship with them in the past. The modern day Disney? Still figuring that out.
@TheFaultsofAlts Any help?
That would depend on when they acquire it. It would likely be replacing their ABC acquisition in 1996, and maybe One Saturday Morning could replace TNBC on Saturday Mornings. Meanwhile, ABC could retain relations with Mainframe Entertainment and DiC to name a couple at the time.

As far as primetime lineups are concerned, I think Touchstone Television would flourish on NBC because of the new management.

That would depend on when they acquire it. It would likely be replacing their ABC acquisition in 1996, and maybe One Saturday Morning could replace TNBC on Saturday Mornings. Meanwhile, ABC could retain relations with Mainframe Entertainment and DiC to name a couple at the time.

As far as primetime lineups are concerned, I think Touchstone Television would flourish on NBC because of the new management.
Sure. I can put it in the very beginning in the 90s, so a possible Disney kids block could replace TNBC's existence.