What if Gavrilo Princip lived a few more years?

I imagined what would have happened if Gavrilo did not die in 1918, and lived a few more years (at least in the early 20's) to see the birth of the future Yugoslavia.

I would think the larger political implications close to non-existent. Princip was a lone operator, and I doubt anyone would be rushing to his prison cell for opinions or advice about the new Yugoslavia.

As for what Princip himself would think, I don't know. What was the general opinion among Serbian nationalists about the formation of Yugoslavia? Possibly his would be much the same, or maybe not, but in any case, I don't think anyone would really care.

I really doubt it changes anything, nobody was going to go to him for advice, and there was absolutely no way he was getting out of jail. The only thing we get is a guy in a prison cell being happy about Yugoslavia being formed

I can't see this changing anything. Princip just would be released and gets medal from king of Yugoslavia but nothing else. Germans and Austrians might be angry that such terrorist is now free.

I am surprised he was allowed to live another age he would’ve been horribly tortured and murdered
I think like what happened to the assassin of Prince orange

I am surprised he was allowed to live another age he would’ve been horribly tortured and murdered
I think like what happened to the assassin of Prince orange

It was already more civilised time. And if Princip would had been bit older he would had been hanged. IIRC A-H had porhibited hanging of people under 21 years old.