Hi everyone. So, as you may have noticed, I’ve been pretty inactive recently. Partly that’s because I’ve been on holiday so I haven’t been able to do any writing, but also because I’ve been toying with the idea of restarting this timeline.
This was my first ever timeline, and in all honesty, I never thought I would take it past 1500 when I started it, but thanks to your amazing support I’ve kept it going for a LOT longer than that. This was really just an opportunity for me to give both Edward IV and Edmund, Earl of Rutland better endings than they had OTL, and I think I’ve achieved that - although I never thought this would go so far as to restore the Byzantine Empire and have both France and Naples under the Habsburgs!
Since starting this TL, I think I’ve developed a lot more of the skills to do this story the justice it deserves. I can’t make any promises as to when the new and improved A Second White Rose will start - some time in the next few months, hopefully - but when it does, you can expect more narrative moments, more character portraits and a LOT more intrigue, scheming and chaos!
I hope to see you all there! In the meantime, take care!

Hi everyone. So, as you may have noticed, I’ve been pretty inactive recently. Partly that’s because I’ve been on holiday so I haven’t been able to do any writing, but also because I’ve been toying with the idea of restarting this timeline.
This was my first ever timeline, and in all honesty, I never thought I would take it past 1500 when I started it, but thanks to your amazing support I’ve kept it going for a LOT longer than that. This was really just an opportunity for me to give both Edward IV and Edmund, Earl of Rutland better endings than they had OTL, and I think I’ve achieved that - although I never thought this would go so far as to restore the Byzantine Empire and have both France and Naples under the Habsburgs!
Since starting this TL, I think I’ve developed a lot more of the skills to do this story the justice it deserves. I can’t make any promises as to when the new and improved A Second White Rose will start - some time in the next few months, hopefully - but when it does, you can expect more narrative moments, more character portraits and a LOT more intrigue, scheming and chaos!
Can't wait! Take your time

Well wouldn’t said that I wasn’t sad about this story being discontinued but I am glad to hear that there would be a new version of it

Best of luck.