Too Sweet!: A WCW Survives Collaborative Timeline

Also, something that will need to get posted between the bookings is that WCW is gonna see an exodus of the more hardcore side of its ECW talents (New Jack, Sandman, Dreamer, Balls, Rotten, Public Enemy, Sabu is the big name in the pot) and any that I missed.

Also, something that will need to get posted between the bookings is that WCW is gonna see an exodus of the more hardcore side of its ECW talents (New Jack, Sandman, Dreamer, Balls, Rotten, Public Enemy, Sabu is the big name in the pot) and any that I missed.

New Jack's gonna exodus straight into a jail cell... or at least that's what I hope.

Gonna have to add 3 more talents to that list: Lex Luger, Scott Steiner, and Buff Bagwell. I have plans for Scott and Buff in Japan.

Rebellion 1999

12,000 fans at the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, England. Another downturn for the WWF due in part to not having the British Bulldog on their roster to sell tickets (Davey Boy is gearing to come back for his retirement match at Starrcade) Nine matches on the card.

1. The Acolytes (w/Minister) d. The Godfather/Val Venis. Give the Acolytes a nice win back after losing at Unforgiven.
  2. Mark Henry d. Road Dogg, retaining the Hardcore Title. And the World's Strongest Man keeps his hardcore title over the Road Dogg. Henry's rolling.
  3. Test (w/Stephanie) d. Gangrel (w/Minister) Test tears through the Ministry, looking to save Shane from the Sinister Minister.
  4. X-Pac d. D'Lo Brown. X-Pac's still on his streak as well.
  5. Chyna d. Jacqueline d. Luna Vachon d. Ivory (Four Corners), retaining the Women's Title. Another win for Chyna. Don't treat her like a woman or a man, guys.
  6. Kurt Angle d. Kane (w/Shane), retaining the European Title. Angle gets a big defense here. Angle Slam to Kane. It's a big win, though Angle's America shtick does piss off the Brits.
  7. The CREW (Edge/Christian) (w/Rhyno) d. The Holly Cousins, retaining the Tag Titles.. Edge and Christian keep, Spear to Crash.
  8. Paul Wight d. Rock 'n' Sock Connection. Paul continues his dominance in a handicap match. Chokeslam to Mankind when Rock leaves him behind. We already got the "This Is Your Life" segment, so this breakup is fine.
  9. Triple H (w/Chyna) d. Scott Hall (w/Kevin Nash) in a Steel Cage Match, retaining the Intercontinental Title. And we continue the Kliq feud with Hunter meaning Scott in a cage to keep out their seconds. Pedigree to Scott as X-Pac enters after the match, the two going face-to-face, maybe do the a super tense Kliq handsign before brawling it out to end the show.

That gets the WWF out of England and we'll be back to the WWF once again in the month with No Mercy.

Last edited:
Still probably sitting out that injury he got back in '98.

Well there is always the conspiracy theory that he was happy to sit at home and collect a paycheck when he realized he wasn't going to be the company's centerpiece anymore with the rise of Austin, and conveniently waited until Stone Cold and the Rock were gone and his buddy Triple H was in charge until he made his return.
Anyway, if the ratings continue to decline, could Vince start pushing him harder for a return? Food for thought.

Well there is always the conspiracy theory that he was happy to sit at home and collect a paycheck when he realized he wasn't going to be the company's centerpiece anymore with the rise of Austin, and conveniently waited until Stone Cold and the Rock were gone and his buddy Triple H was in charge until he made his return.
Anyway, if the ratings continue to decline, could Vince start pushing him harder for a return? Food for thought.

It's possible, but I imagine they won't want to risk it, plus Shawn's also got his wrestling school to run. Plus there's no way Hogan is going to be giving his spot up to Shawn anytime soon.

No Mercy 1999

19,000 from the Gund Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio. Another nine matches on the card.

1. The New Age Outlaws d. The Holly Cousins. Winner's get a shot at the tag titles later tonight at the reformed Outlaws win the match with Billy pinning Bob.
  2. Mark Henry d. The Godfather, retaining the Hardcore Title. Mark Henry is a beast and a beast with weapons is a bad mix. Henry takes Godfather out, makes a move for the Hos but they run in fear of the massive, blood-stained man.
  3. Kane (w/Shane) d. Dennis Knight/Mabel. Kane's been having a bad run as of late, hasn't he? He's been a string of high-profile losses and now he's beating our mismash job team in a handicap. I don't like the look of Kane's future in WWF.
  4. Test (w/Stephanie) d. The Acolytes (w/Minister) and in another handicap match, Test continues his push to save Steph's brother by beating the Acolytes in a two-on-one. Pumphandle to Faarooq and you know, when the Ministry wraps up, I might consider something with Test and the APA. Put a pin on that.
  5. Chyna (w/Ivory) d. Fabulous Moolah (w/Mae Young), retaining the Women's Title. Hoo boy. What a garbage match this one is.
  6. Kurt Angle d. Val Venis, retaining the European Title. Ohio crowd not liking Angle all that much and he doesn't like them either. Angle Slam to Val.
  7. The CREW (Edge/Christian) (w/Rhyno) d. The New Age Outlaws, retaining the Tag Titles. Spear to Billy and the CREW keep the belts. They're in full Five Second Pose Edge & Christian mode, talking up how cool they are, how they exude awesomeness from every corner. Crowd's eating it up.
  8. X-Pac d. Triple H for the Intercontinental Title. And X-Pac's KOTR heat leads him to beating Hunter for the IC belt. Lets Hunter know that he can suck it.
  9. The Rock d. Mankind for the #1 Contendership to the WWF World Title. And we get our match for Survivor Series. Rock and Mankind have been having difficulties since Rebellion and it all explodes here when the two men meet in an Anything Goes Match to see who's going to face off against Hogan next month. Rock Bottom to Foley and can you smell what the Rock's cooking, Hulkster?
And that wraps up the WWF for October. We'll be back with Halloween Havoc and XPW's first live special, Halloween in Hell.

Last edited:
Nah, Michael admit the injury was an issue plus getting a family was vital for his rehab as he notice was hitting the rock Bottom So that is how we got reborn HBK later on. He admited he need that time to get his shit together

Nah, Michael admit the injury was an issue plus getting a family was vital for his rehab as he notice was hitting the rock Bottom So that is how we got reborn HBK later on. He admited he need that time to get his shit together

And yet the drooling incident during final nitro still happened?

So I take it in this TL there's no HHH/Stephanie relationship? On the one hand that's great because it won't be hamfisting HHH into everything of importance, but he does eventually do great work with NXT. Though by that point in this TL he'll probably already be looking to transition into a behind the scenes role anyways no matter which company he's with.

It's a shame we couldn't escape Austin's neck injury, but have we avoided Bret's concussion? And I wonder if certain Gopher wrestler was at the Target Center and got to see the Olympic Gold Medalist wrestle.

So I take it in this TL there's no HHH/Stephanie relationship? On the one hand that's great because it won't be hamfisting HHH into everything of importance, but he does eventually do great work with NXT. Though by that point in this TL he'll probably already be looking to transition into a behind the scenes role anyways no matter which company he's with.

It's a shame we couldn't escape Austin's neck injury, but have we avoided Bret's concussion? And I wonder if certain Gopher wrestler was at the Target Center and got to see the Olympic Gold Medalist wrestle.

Since Chyna is having matches with geriatric old ladies and hating every second of it, Paul is probably dating Stephanie already. And never underestimate Trips' massive ego.

So far, Paul and Stephanie have not interacted and plans for the Test/Stephanie wedding don't involve him. Neotaros raises a good point that Chyna's booking has been sliding downward, so there's a good chance there will be a blow-up at some point. Whether Stephanie ends up getting involved is not yet on the table.

To answer the Bret question, you'll just have to wait until Starrcade, won't you?