The New Order: Last Days of Europe - An Axis Victory Cold War Mod for HoIIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several leaks in the wake of upcoming megadiary (about 13 countries)

RK Madagaskar focuses:
MAD_ideas.png

Leader's focuses for RK Ostland:
20180815184535_1.jpg

Also, this:
upload_2018-8-16_2-0-7.png

MFAVdyA.png

oYxTTDb.png

Last edited:
12+ sided Civil War? 24+ Crisis Trees? What in the hell... Ostland sure is an interesting place.

Well, one location for Israel would be Palestine/the Levant like OTL, another option would be Madagascar. The other places... well, if we go with the idea that an Israel proposal would exist for every major faction; maybe somewhere in the 'Far East' due the Fugu Plan? Alaska ala The Yiddish Policeman novel? I think I remember someone proposing British Guiana as a location in OTL.
There's the Kimberely Plan and there was also a less well known proposal for a Jewish homeland in Tasmania. I suppose that, in a scenario where the Reich is militarily defeated & occupied by the US & Friends, you could see a Jewish homeland established somewhere in Europe/former German territory - this seems unlikely, though. Um... maybe there's some Russian warlord state with potential for Jewish leadership or something that could become an Israel.

chankljp

Donor
Almost forgot: a leader portrait for power vacuum (unidentified country):
Power_Vacuum.png

My guess is that it will be for a country that is under US/OFN military occupation/stewardship, with this representing the American government being the powers that be that are running show in the country.

I hop on this timeline a bit late so I may miss some previously mention information.

May I ask how Siam/Thailand is doing in this timeline? We were fairly cooperative with the Japanese.

One of Thai person over on SB wrote a really good write up about Japanese relation with Thailand during WW2.
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/how-thailand-survived-the-japanese-occupation.427766/
Thailand will get its own development diary after the upcoming megadiary with 13 countries is released.

I see previously in the thread about Heydrich Reich getting ISOT to OTL. The answer is them getting nuke into oblivion. But what about AuthDem Speer Germany? For me this is rather interesting people are use to thinking that Nazi will always be evil (And rightfully so) but I am rather insterest in OTL reaction to knowing that Nazi eventually reform after their victory. The scenerio will not be total war but there will be a lot of uncomfortable discussion.

I see previously in the thread about Heydrich Reich getting ISOT to OTL. The answer is them getting nuke into oblivion. But what about AuthDem Speer Germany? For me this is rather interesting people are use to thinking that Nazi will always be evil (And rightfully so) but I am rather insterest in OTL reaction to knowing that Nazi eventually reform after their victory. The scenerio will not be total war but there will be a lot of uncomfortable discussion.

The Russians and Israelis nuke them if the West doesn't

chankljp

Donor
Brittany in the OFN:

Brittany_in_the_OFN.png

OFN at long last gaining a foothold on continental Europe? I can't see Germany, even if it is a reformist Reich under Speer, reacting kindly to OFN's blatant incursion into not just their sphere of influence, but establishing what is basically a beachhead that can threaten the German heartland...

A 'Brittany Missile Crisis', perhaps?

OFN at long last gaining a foothold on continental Europe? I can't see Germany, even if it is a reformist Reich under Speer, reacting kindly to OFN's blatant incursion into not just their sphere of influence, but establishing what is basically a beachhead that can threaten the German heartland...

A 'Brittany Missile Crisis', perhaps?

I think there's already a Hawaii missile crisis.

Did the Jewish Autonomous Oblast even exist prior to WW2? I thought it was only created afterwards as an 'alternative' to Israel?
Even if the Jewish Autonomous Oblast existed in TNO (which is unlikely without Stalin in charge), it still had a rather small amount of Jews IRL; the Jewish population in the JAO never extended 16%.

look if poland can form in kazakhstan, some industrious jews in russia (plus migratory populations) can finagle something

You know, I do wonder. Is there some sort of event or series of events that can see a total allied victory even in this timeline, with US troops in Berlin? Or can the conflict only ever go nuclear?

Status
Not open for further replies.