The island of Borneo is finished:
- North Kalimantan
- East Kalimantan
- Central Kalimantan
- South Kalimantan

1711124788720.png

Patch #75

A country that is a patch on its own... Myanmar

I mainly used the wikipedia map for this as source showing the Kachin, Wa and Chin states as seperatists, Wa state still recognizes Myanmar overseeship over it but this is not enforced so I have it a brighter outline, furthermore this map is accurate for 21 March 2024

Added Myanmar

1711304758871.png

Last edited:
I mainly used the wikipedia map for this as source showing the Kachin, Wa and Chin states as seperatists, Wa state still recognizes Myanmar overseeship over it but this is not enforced so I have it a brighter outline, furthermore this map is accurate for 21 March 2024
Yeah — we gotta pin down a definitive date for the HEART, much like the R-QBAM.

Since we are at 75 patches and I haven't posted an update like this in a while so I got everything toget and put all the approved patches as of yesterday together for the whole map, so here is a full status update on the project for 24 March 2024.

The map is quite big so I have uploaded it to pasteboard, because Alternate History won't accept me copy pasting it in here directly, in case the image breaks here is the upload link as well.

baoTf418CCc6.png

PS. This map previews some patches by me and Tomoto that we will later post here in full as well.

I think we need to take a look at North America again — currently, I think I've been the only one going through the US county border patches, though given the rudimentary nature of the changes I make to said patches, they need to be looked over by somebody with more accurate info than I have.

I think we need to take a look at North America again — currently, I think I've been the only one going through the US county border patches, though given the rudimentary nature of the changes I make to said patches, they need to be looked over by somebody with more accurate info than I have.
The North America's patches problems are known and they are thus not included in the HEART map I posted above, it is my intend to completely redraw them after I finish up Asia.

Since we are at 75 patches and I haven't posted an update like this in a while so I got everything toget and put all the approved patches as of yesterday together for the whole map, so here is a full status update on the project for 24 March 2024.

The map is quite big so I have uploaded it to pasteboard, because Alternate History won't accept me copy pasting it in here directly, in case the image breaks here is the upload link as well.

baoTf418CCc6.png

PS. This map previews some patches by me and Tomoto that we will later post here in full as well.

WEST_BANK_MARCH_24.png

Maybe this patch for Palestine will be more accurate for March 24th

Also, not trying to be the one who can't do something, but point everyone that they did wrong, just noticed that Syrian-Iraqi borders a bit different, maybe I'm wrong, but take a look

Desktop2024.03.25-20.46.31.02-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Last edited:
Maybe this patch for Palestine will be more accurate for March 24th

Also, not trying to be the one who can't do something, but point everyone that they did wrong, just noticed that Syrian-Iraqi borders a bit different, maybe I'm wrong, but take a look
Showing Westbank settlements as Israeli controlled on the basemap is controversial as far as I am aware....
Though its probably no doubt a useful patch for map makers in this thread

As for the Syria-Iraq border it seems to be a genuine mistake on my part

I think this variant of the EEZ is more suitable. If someone has time to check this addon for accuracy, I would be very grateful to know that I can continue working on it and not harm the HEART.

ALSO** please notice the fact, that Ruhnu Island is Estonia, not Latvia (as it was colored in last patch)
EEZ1.png
EEZ2.png

Last edited:
The island of Sumatra:
- South Sumatra
- Bengkulu
- Jambi
- Riau
- West Sumatra
- North Sumatra
- Aceh
1711617655224.png

Indonesia is now complete:
1711618719680.png

(The provinces in West Papua are recolored to a lighter shade, since they are autonomous.)

Last edited:
The final patch of Asia, with the Malay peninsula.
- Southern Thailand
- Peninsular Malaysia
JG provided the inland borders and lakes for these.

1711791151208.png

Update on the progress so far:
1711806578772.png

Last edited:
Update on the progress so far:
Estonia 2nd lvl is done and included in HEART. Also I've made 2nd lvl of Macedonia, if you included the second lvl of Portugal and Estonia in the map, then maybe include Macedonia, because I did it at the same time, I just forgot to sent it :/
MACEDONIA_2ND_LVL.png

Patch #77

Okay this took alot more effort, suddenly when I arrive in North America the sources quadruple in quality and resolution, which means much more details to add, the large amount of lakes are also a big time drain, nevertheless... I made landfall across the pond

Added Miquelon
Added Nova Scotia
Added Price Edward Island
Added New Brunswick
Added Maine

1711902787571.png