The former.

Perhaps Elizabeth Brooke who was a contender for the sixth wife of Henry VIII?

Maria d'Aragona (Not to be confused with Infanta Maria of Aragon) is technically a noblewoman as the daughter of a Neapolitan Duke, but probably not her.

Perhaps Anne Braye, Elizabeth Grey or Anne de Laval?

Perhaps Elizabeth Brooke who was a contender for the sixth wife of Henry VIII?
Interesting choice. Perhaps it is her, or perhaps it is not her.
Maria d'Aragona (Not to be confused with Infanta Maria of Aragon) is technically a noblewoman as the daughter of a Neapolitan Duke, but probably not her.
Not her, but good guess 😂
All interesting options! Who knows!

I wager Brooke or Braye!
I will take that wager and let you know if you are right.
Jane Seymour? Or one of her sisters?
Not Jane I am afraid. But it could be one of her sisters.
Ooh, or Bessie Blount?
Bessie has already been in the story earlier. She was the mistress of Prince Richard and has a illegitimate daughter, Anne Fritzroy. So not her. I'm not to sure if Richard would be quite so amused if his old flame started to make advances on his younger brother.

Anne Bray was born in 1501 and John was born in 1507. I hardly think he will call a woman in her midst 20s as a delicate girl and regardless she is probably married right now.

If you mean the Viscountess Lisle born in 1505 when you say Elizabeth Grey, she is already in the scene. She's the Duchess of Gloucester and the wife of John's twin brother George, Duke of Gloucester

As for Anne of Laval she probably remains in Naples/Italy as she has no reason to be in England.

But I like your guesses!

Unless I missed something Anne de Laval is a Frenchwoman who has no reason at all for being in Naples or Italy
She was a descendant of Frederick of Naples I belive? The daughter of Charlotte of Naples I think. So she never made it to France given that her father never inherited the throne of Naples and France never brothered them. But given that the whole Italian Wars never started in the first place, she was probably butterflied out of existence.

She was a descendant of Frederick of Naples I belive? The daughter of Charlotte of Naples I think. So she never made it to France given that her father never inherited the throne of Naples and France never brothered them. But given that the whole Italian Wars never started in the first place, she was probably butterflied out of existence.
Charlotte of Naples was born and lived all her life in France, as ward of her royal relatives (her late mother, Anne of Savoy, was double first cousin of Anne de Beaujeu and Charles VIII) and that would not change. Still her OTL marriage to Laval was arranged by Anne of Brittany after her marriage to Louis XII (Laval, one of teh most important Breton nobles, was close to Anne and one of her relatives) meaning who her daughters are most likely butterflied

Charlotte of Naples was born and lived all her life in France, as ward of her royal relatives (her late mother, Anne of Savoy, was double first cousin of Anne de Beaujeu and Charles VIII) and that would not change. Still her OTL marriage to Laval was arranged by Anne of Brittany after her marriage to Louis XII (Laval, one of teh most important Breton nobles, was close to Anne and one of her relatives) meaning who her daughters are most likely butterflied
Ah. Thank you so much for the information. I must have misunderstood the whole thing. But no, it's not Anne de Laval regardless.

Anne Bray was born in 1501 and John was born in 1507. I hardly think he will call a woman in her midst 20s as a delicate girl and regardless she is probably married right now.

If you mean the Viscountess Lisle born in 1505 when you say Elizabeth Grey, she is already in the scene. She's the Duchess of Gloucester and the wife of John's twin brother George, Duke of Gloucester

As for Anne of Laval she probably remains in Naples/Italy as she has no reason to be in England.

But I like your guesses!
So Brooke?

You are not! And we haven't seen the Howards in a while, so it might be one of their girls, who knows!
I recall you saying it wasn't Jane, though it could be one of her sisters like Elizabeth Seymour, maybe a Stanley Girl?

Maybe Maud Lane, she was Katherine Parr's cousin and close friend.

Perhaps Anne Calthorpe (OTL Countess of Sussex), it is unknown when she was really born so I'm pretty sure you can adjust her age. Same thing with Janet Stewart.

Has Anne Brandon been mentioned?

I recall you saying it wasn't Jane, though it could be one of her sisters like Elizabeth Seymour, maybe a Stanley Girl?
It could be a Stanley girl. Since they stayed loyal to Richard III they sure would be at court. But it's not a Seymour girl.
Maybe Maud Lane, she was Katherine Parr's cousin and close friend.
It would be fun to bring in a Parr girl into the story. We haven't seen them yet.
Perhaps Anne Calthorpe (OTL Countess of Sussex), it is unknown when she was really born so I'm pretty sure you can adjust her age. Same thing with Janet Stewart.
Calthorpe sounds like a hoot to deal with!
Has Anne Brandon been mentioned?
I'm not a Brandon fan, so not here. And given that the Tudor never rose to power, I don't see Charles Brandon became a thing a court.