Supreme Ruler Ultimate

I got this game about a week ago and I'm wondering what you guys think of this game. I think with this version of the game they are trying to fill the niche of Vicky II but from WWI to post-Modern times.

One play through so far, I honestly have mix feelings. I do like how the research is done, but if you drop a lot of research centers thinks just get crazy. In my one play through so far its 1929 and I'm already building F4Us and B-29s and have the ability to build Thor missiles. I already kicked off the space race but haven't put anything into orbit yet. But that's about five to seven years away at the moment. But the reason I like it because its detail and forces you to think.

I don't much care for how you defeat nations. If you win a war you get only three choices, annex, colonize, or puppetize. Well unless you trigger the Brest-Litovsk event as Germany because I seen that happened. Then Germany go to war again and defeat the Soviets. Currently in 29 they are at war with Mongolia and China of all nations.

The economics of the game isn't bad, but it can be improved.

That all said for 19 bucks its still not a bad over all game, but do you guys have any tips?