During the Hundred Years’ War with England and France duking it out over France, is it possible that other nations like Aragon, Savoy, and Navarre can join in the fray to invade France? Would England find it acceptable seeing other nations invading France? Could they be England’s Allie’s or rivals? And assuming France frees itself from English control how does it confront the other invaders?

During the Hundred Years’ War with England and France duking it out over France, is it possible that other nations like Aragon, Savoy, and Navarre can join in the fray to invade France? Would England find it acceptable seeing other nations invading France? Could they be England’s Allie’s or rivals? And assuming France frees itself from English control how does it confront the other invaders?
Actually, Navarre has a claim to the French throne as well...

I can’t see England being happy with that.
Navarre switched sides a few times.

The Castillian civil war and the war of the two Peters (as the castille vs aragon part of the Castillian civil was was called) was tied into the hundred years war with castille on the English side and aragon on the French side. France and England supported rival candidates in a Portuguese succession war too and that's considered linked to the hundred years war.

John King of Bohemia and Poland died fighting the hundred years war but I believe that was on a personal basis rather than as King of than he hose countries.

Edward III had wanted the HRE to invade France during the early parts of the war, but the emperor ended up flaking and never followed through.

Navarre switched sides a few times.

The Castillian civil war and the war of the two Peters (as the castille vs aragon part of the Castillian civil was was called) was tied into the hundred years war with castille on the English side and aragon on the French side. France and England supported rival candidates in a Portuguese succession war too and that's considered linked to the hundred years war.

John King of Bohemia and Poland died fighting the hundred years war but I believe that was on a personal basis rather than as King of than he hose countries.
Makes me think about what if Aragon decided to seize some land in southern France for itself. Not sure if England would approve.

Makes me think about what if Aragon decided to seize some land in southern France for itself. Not sure if England would approve.

It's worth noting that it's not really all that clear that Edward III ever really seriously thought he could conquer France. A lot of historians consider his claim more a way of claiming full sovereignty over his domains in France. (If he was the rightful king of France, then he didn't owe homage to the Valois King in Paris...and his cause was just).

If that's correct he probably wouldn't be too bothered if another nation snatched a part of France he didn't really expect to control.

It's worth noting that it's not really all that clear that Edward III ever really seriously thought he could conquer France. A lot of historians consider his claim more a way of claiming full sovereignty over his domains in France. (If he was the rightful king of France, then he didn't owe homage to the Valois King in Paris...and his cause was just).

If that's correct he probably wouldn't be too bothered if another nation snatched a part of France he didn't really expect to control.
My bet would be that Aragon would go for southeastern France in the alliance. I’d expect France do a lot worse in this case. But then again if England gets thrown out then Aragon’s gains maybe for nothing.

During the Hundred Years’ War with England and France duking it out over France.... Would England find it acceptable seeing other nations invading France? Could they be England’s Allie’s or rivals? And assuming France frees itself from English control how does it confront the other invaders?
Burgundy, though nominally subservient to France, was a welcome ally of the English against the French. The Burgundians were the ones who handed Joan of Arc over to the English for trial.