Neutral Fascist Italy in Nazi Victory

This is a thought that entered the pit of madness I have instead of a brain while watching some show about Mussolini, what do you suppose what happen to Fascist Italy in the event of a Nazi victory if Italy remained neutral during the war?

One word: Finlandization. Italy will be forced to orient its foreign policy toward Berlin, at least until they develop nuclear weapons of their own (which I expect Italy will develop under a surviving Fascist regime).

One word: Finlandization. Italy will be forced to orient its foreign policy toward Berlin, at least until they develop nuclear weapons of their own (which I expect Italy will develop under a surviving Fascist regime).
Long before Italy develops nukes the war will be over. There is a good chance it will be over before the US develops nukes.

Long before Italy develops nukes the war will be over. There is a good chance it will be over before the US develops nukes.

Well yeah, I never said I expected Italy to get nukes by 1945. They're going to have to secretly work towards them and might succeed somewhere between 1960 and 1965.