Independent Quebec - How large/expansive can it get?

So between 1760 and 1867 the British controlled all of Quebec/Canada/French Regions of North America that were mor or less a loos confederation of territory. So in that timeline, depending on the Revolutionay War, War or 1812, and even the Upper/Lower Canada and eventually Canadaian Federation, there are several chances of Quebec Independence - so how large can Quebec get territorial wise?

Can it possibly get some regions in Ontario, maybe even Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick and even Nova Scotia? maybe even Newfoundland?

considering the Quebecois leaders shot the american messengers who told them to rise up for independence against the british in the war of 1812, i doubt the quebecois will rise up in the war of 1812.

But for the sake of discussion, it could possibly get all of eastern canada (QUE, NB, NS, KEI, NFL) if its lucky and acts cautiously enough.

Why did they do this? Out of fear of the British response?
They believed that the american promises of freedom were bs and that america would annex quebec. And in that event, the privileges of the francophone and catholic population would be lost, as they hadn't forgotten that one of the major reasons america rebelled in the 1770s was that britain had given rights to the catholic population in its colonies. It was more of a devil i know better than a devil i don't kinda situation.

I really think it's roughly OTL as a best-deal sort.

The American Revolution kicking off and being more or less on schedule means the Northwest Territory is lost and Ontario is settled by Loyalists, thus hemming up the west, while to the east northern New Brunswick is still Acadian but they've always been their own thing in a cultural standpoint. From that point on it's mostly getting all but the Labrador coast and Ungava and whilst the fur trade in pre-industrial times and hydroelectricity in the 20th century onward IS profitable, that doesn't exactly make for prime living space. Perhaps shifting the northeastern Ontarian border here-and-there as well, but you can only do that so much if you want roughly contiguous, primarily French-speaking areas to OTL Quebec.