Execution of General Hull in 1814

In OTL after the capture of Detroit by Isaac Brock during the War of 1812, Brigadier General William Hull was court mashalled, convicted and sentenced to death over accusations of cowardice and negligence of duty. Only intervention of President Madison prevented his killing. Is it possible that if events went even more pear shaped in the Northwest campaign that Madison may have stayed his hand and allowed him to be killed?

Would there be any long term ramifications of his death for the young republic?

Could others be executed too if the war starts to unfold even more disastrously?

If Hull gets executed, America loses one of its most incompetent generals. From what I understand, after his court-martial he went home and did nothing important for the rest of his life. The only butterfly I could see is that maybe America begins to view execution as a suitable punishment for military failure, although I don't see that happening as it would discourage people from joining the army. Nonetheless, it is interesting to imagine Ben Wade and Zach Chandler overseeing McClellan's firing squad.

If Hull gets executed, America loses one of its most incompetent generals. From what I understand, after his court-martial he went home and did nothing important for the rest of his life. The only butterfly I could see is that maybe America begins to view execution as a suitable punishment for military failure, although I don't see that happening as it would discourage people from joining the army. Nonetheless, it is interesting to imagine Ben Wade and Zach Chandler overseeing McClellan's firing squad.
Considering the dearth of American leadership in the beginnings of the war, one can hardly blame Hull. His force was ill equipped with no information about the enemy and he lacked any naval support on Lake Erie on a command he originally turned down. He warned against these very failings. Dearborn oversaw his trial and he was just as awful but had a victory under his belt.