Dystopian British Empire victory in the ARW TL recs?

Beatriz

Gone Fishin'
Look to the West might count, although the main antagonist isn't the British empire but a South American -centered entity which takes "Imagine there's no countries" and combines it with something like Esperanto and a totalitarian state apparatus and a suitably scary flag
1660267594257.png

Last edited:
The Two Georges is not grimdark, in fact its very optimistic looking and nice to read but the outcome is a world much more retrogade than ours and with technological advancement delated by centuries
So in a way, its a 'happy' dystopia story

Regarding a copy, the TV Tropes page does exist and has the old link of it which is saved in the Cached View but every time I try to open it it results in a error page saying I dont have the credentials require, which I dunno if its a only-me problem or if it happens to everyone
I tried using a "corrected" link of it and the site says it has two captures but I could only open one who also lead to a error page
Sorry I couldnt do any better than that but I figure maybe you might have better luck than me trying to access it so thats why Im posting it

Regarding a copy, the TV Tropes page does exist and has the old link of it which is saved in the Cached View but every time I try to open it it results in a error page saying I dont have the credentials require, which I dunno if its a only-me problem or if it happens to everyone
I tried using a "corrected" link of it and the site says it has two captures but I could only open one who also lead to a error page
Sorry I couldnt do any better than that but I figure maybe you might have better luck than me trying to access it so thats why Im posting it
Yeah it unfortunately does the same for me so I think it’s an everyone thing.