Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zabkzg9.png

"The presidency has many problems, but boredom is the least of them."
- Richard M. Nixon, President of the United States (1969 - 1977)

1972to2016.png

I had fun with this one. Don't yell at me.

zabkzg9.png

"The presidency has many problems, but boredom is the least of them."
- Richard M. Nixon, President of the United States (1969 - 1977)

1972to2016.png

I had fun with this one. Don't yell at me.
Whats up with Nixon being kinda of a mascot for the wikibox threads? Seems like some running joke that he's at the start of every new thread and shows up in times of great distress.

Whats up with Nixon being kinda of a mascot for the wikibox threads? Seems like some running joke that he's at the start of every new thread and shows up in times of great distress.
Well you see a nickname for "Richard" is Dick. So haha funni word.

When I followed the American politics thread there was a Dickposting trend and it may have bled over here.

And before I forget, the Edmund Muskie, Scoop Jackson, Gerald Ford 1984, and Dale Bumper photos are all coloured using AI, since only black and white versions of the photos exist.

Who is Raine?

I was inspired by the American Psycho post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nowadays all politicians seem like crooks. We need to restore morality and decency to politics. That's why this November I'm voting for Ted Bundy"
-----
"I've always believed in humanitarian politics. We need to curb government excess, sure, but also defend civil rights as well as the environment. I've been involved in politics since an early age. As a student I campaigned for Governor Rockefeller both in 1964 and 1968, and later I worked with Governor Evans right here in Washington. I owe much of my beliefs and career to the governor." [X]
-----
"At age 34, Ted Bundy is now the youngest Governor in Washington history."
-----

1677495776383.png

"Do I support President Reagan's policies? Well that's a complicated question. I've supported him in the past, and where our beliefs meet, I'll support him again, but on his response to the pressing AIDS crisis, and the events surrounding Nicaragua? I can't back a man unequivocally, that's not how I operate. I believe in a human approach, always."
-------
"Indeed multiple former staffers that worked in your office over the years have shared stories of your many eccentricities Governor. Everything from mood swings to strange absences where nobody seems to know your whereabouts. Do you have any opinions on that?
Well Joanne, yes I don't doubt some people have called me crazy over the years. Who can blame them? To work well in politics you gotta come straight from a nuthouse!"
(laughs)
-------
"Polls show Senator Ted Bundy as popular with both Republican and Democratic voters. Indeed, it seems the man can turn into whatever you want him to be."
-------
"What's the difference between me and Al Gore? Well we both care for the environment, that's true. We're both relatively young, at least D.C. young (laughs), and we both want what's best for the American people. But I don't think Al Gore is willing to come down from his tower of ideals and get his hand on the ground. If you want results, you need to get your hands dirty. The American people matter more than some high ground."
------
1677498654447.png

Sir, there's something strange about the President. His behavior in the past few months has showed numerous strange tendencies... I don't...
I'm aware Simmons, I'm aware. Just do your job, its not your place to question him, just keep him safe.
-------
His response towards Iraq... I thought Dick Cheney was coldhearted. Bundy has greenlit things that even Rumsfeld was apprehensive about. He took a real liking to the security measures of PATRIOT. Rumsfeld thinks this vengeful approach is to cater to the public, people want blood for what happened in NYC, but I don't know... He almost seems to enjoy it.
-----
The President is facing an uphill battle this November. Backlash over his policies in Iraq and many controversies have surely damaged his campaign. He's gonna need something drastic if he's to recover his lead.
-----
It is a day of mourning here in Tacoma as people gather for the funeral of First Lady Diane Bundy. President Bundy can be seen here with his two daughter about to deliver the eulogy, having suspended his campaign just days before the election in the face of such tragedy. Many questions are still being asked about the First Lady's tragic accident, but one thing's is for certain: Today, the nation's heart is with Ted Bundy.
1677498923821.png
1677498963680.png

[X] Explanation here: IRL Bundy did campaign for Rockefeller in 1964 and was a delegate for him in the 1968 RNC. That years his girlfriend Diane Edwards broke up with him, considering him too immature, something that some consider to have played a key role in his mental development. Later in 1973 he worked for the campaign of Governor Daniel Evans and reputedly knew him personally. That year he had been dating Edwards once again, and she was impressed with his promising career, the two even becoming engaged. In 1974, however, he abruptly broke off his relationship with her and it is believed the first murders took place around the time of said breakup. ITTL I imagine what if the second breakup didn't happen, they got married and his political career continued. Bundy is still the same man, but he follows a different path.
Disclaimer: Ted Bundy was a heartless monster and this is not meant to romanticize him in any way. There's enough glorification of serial killers in pop culture as it is. If anything, this is a condemnation of politics.

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nowadays all politicians seem like crooks. We need to restore morality and decency to politics. That's why this November I'm voting for Ted Bundy"
-----
"I've always believed in humanitarian politics. We need to curb government excess, sure, but also defend civil rights as well as the environment. I've been involved in politics since an early age. As a student I campaigned for Governor Rockefeller both in 1964 and 1968, and later I worked with Governor Evans right here in Washington. I owe much of my beliefs and career to the governor." [X]
-----
-----

View attachment 813692

"Do I support President Reagan's policies? Well that's a complicated question. I've supported him in the past, and where our beliefs meet, I'll support him again, but on his response to the pressing AIDS crisis, and the events surrounding Nicaragua? I can't back a man unequivocally, that's not how I operate. I believe in a human approach, always."
-------
"Indeed multiple former staffers that worked in your office over the years have shared stories of your many eccentricities Governor. Everything from mood swings to strange absences where nobody seems to know your whereabouts. Do you have any opinions on that?
Well Joanne, yes I don't doubt some people have called me crazy over the years. Who can blame them? To work well in politics you gotta come straight from a nuthouse!"
(laughs)
-------
"Polls show Senator Ted Bundy as popular with both Republican and Democratic voters. Indeed, it seems the man can turn into whatever you want him to be."
-------
"What's the difference between me and Al Gore? Well we both care for the environment, that's true. We're both relatively young, at least D.C. young (laughs), and we both want what's best for the American people. But I don't think Al Gore is willing to come down from his tower of ideals and get his hand on the ground. If you want results, you need to get your hands dirty. The American people matter more than some high ground."
------
View attachment 813704
Sir, there's something strange about the President. His behavior in the past few months has showed numerous strange tendencies... I don't...
I'm aware Simmons, I'm aware. Just do your job, its not your place to question him, just keep him safe.
-------
His response towards Iraq... I thought Dick Cheney was coldhearted. Bundy has greenlit things that even Rumsfeld was apprehensive about. He took a real liking to the security measures of PATRIOT. Rumsfeld thinks this vengeful approach is to cater to the public, people want blood for what happened in NYC, but I don't know... He almost seems to enjoy it.
-----
The President is facing an uphill battle this November. Backlash over his policies in Iraq and many controversies have surely damaged his campaign. He's gonna need something drastic if he's to recover his lead.
-----
It is a day of mourning here in Tacoma as people gather for the funeral of First Lady Diane Bundy. President Bundy can be seen here with his two daughter about to deliver the eulogy, having suspended his campaign just days before the election in the face of such tragedy. Many questions are still being asked about the First Lady's tragic accident, but one thing's is for certain: Today, the nation's heart is with Ted Bundy.
View attachment 813705View attachment 813706
[X] Explanation here: IRL Bundy did campaign for Rockefeller in 1964 and was a delegate for him in the 1968 RNC. That years his girlfriend Diane Edwards broke up with him, considering him too immature, something that some consider to have played a key role in his mental development. Later in 1973 he worked for the campaign of Governor Daniel Evans and reputedly knew him personally. That year he had been dating Edwards once again, and she was impressed with his promising career, the two even becoming engaged. In 1974, however, he abruptly broke off his relationship with her and it is believed the first murders took place around the time of said breakup. ITTL I imagine what if the second breakup didn't happen, they got married and his political career continued. Bundy is still the same man, but he follows a different path.
Disclaimer: Ted Bundy was a heartless monster and this is not meant to romanticize him in any way. There's enough glorification of serial killers in pop culture as it is. If anything, this is a condemnation of politics.
Bundy should've been sworn into the Senate on January 3, 1997, not January 17, 1996.

(I know who Raine is, it's just that Eda never met them in the infobox's world)

-----
-----
-----

View attachment 813692

-------
(laughs)
-------
-------
------
View attachment 813704
-------
-----
-----
Interesting! I’m curious how murderous Bundy is ITTL-obviously his wife’s death was caused by him but I am assuming he is not THAT active given he made it 8 years as the most scrutinized man in America and didn’t get caught during his term

What if Batman 2022 was a spiritual successor to batman and batman returns?
For Over Thirty Years, Batman has Protected Gotham with the aid of Nightwing, Batgirl and Robin. Yet Dark Forces Bubble to the surface forces intent on exploiting the city's greatest fears to bring down batman once and for all. With Gotham City Cut off from the world, Batman must face the reality of being a father alongside the fight to save the city he has protected for decades. As Knightfall approaches, the bat family must be prepared for what could be their last fight against the scarecrow.
The Batman.jpg

Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Steven Yeun as Dick Grayson/Nightwing
Robert Englund as Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow
Michelle Pfeiffer as
Selina Kyle/Catwomen
Donald Glover as Two-Face
Jeffrey Wright as Commissioner James Gordon
Jordan Fisher as Tim Drake/Red Robin
Aidan Gallagher as Damian Wayne/Robin
Andy Serkis as Alfred Pennyworth
Maya Hawke as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
End Credit Scene Cameo From Brandon Routh as Superman

For Over Thirty Years, Batman has Protected Gotham with the aid of Nightwing, Batgirl and Robin. Yet Dark Forces Bubble to the surface forces intent on exploiting the city's greatest fears to bring down batman once and for all. With Gotham City Cut off from the world, Batman must face the reality of being a father alongside the fight to save the city he has protected for decades. As Knightfall approaches, the bat family must be prepared for what could be their last fight against the scarecrow.
View attachment 813805
Michelle Pfeiffer as
Selina Kyle/Catwomen
So, a version of Batman Beyond? Although I do think with Michael Keaton's age nowadays, this would probably be a Batman Beyond film.

View attachment 813805
Michelle Pfeiffer as
Selina Kyle/Catwomen
I like this infobox, The British President. However, I'm a bit confused by it as well.

What I mean is that in the infobox itself, it mentions that Caleb McLaughin, Billy Dee Williams and Nicholas Cage are part of the cast. However, they aren't mention in the cast you listed below. Is there a mistake in either the infobox or the listed cast?

-----
-----
-----

View attachment 813692

-------
(laughs)
-------
-------
------
View attachment 813704
-------
-----
-----
How many women did Bundy kill ITTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.