Is This in ATL with either a surviving Kalmar Union or much more successful Sweden?
No, not really. I envisioned it as a Ukrainian-Belarusian foil to Eurasianism. In other news, I'm currently working on Strasserism-Maoism which is even crazier than the name implies.

Beatriz

Gone Fishin'
Maybe an ideology that opposes any changes to government including its abolition but calls for the creation of mutual societies of connection and mutual aid, while believing in Human Potential etc

Maybe an ideology that opposes any changes to government including its abolition but calls for the creation of mutual societies of connection and mutual aid, while believing in Human Potential etc
A secular version of the catholic social teaching?
"Obey the state, do charity, be a humanist!"

I wonder what the reverse would be: encouraging of government reform, but discouraging mutual aid?

I wonder what the reverse would be: encouraging of government reform, but discouraging mutual aid?
Sounds like a far left rhetoric like "whatever you do to help others/the poor/environment is pointless because the state/the corporations/the industry will make your efforts meaningless through their oppression/exploitation/pollution and the only way to change things is through a violent revolution"

Like; charity bad economic reforms good and both are mutually exclusive

I could see that as an actual ideology

Crazy Boris

Banned
Like; charity bad economic reforms good and both are mutually exclusive

I could see that as an actual ideology

From how people dogpiled on Mr. Breast last week for spending millions out of pocket to give a thousand blind people a life-changing surgery, I think it already is.

So while they are indeed resistant to change in many ways, the freedom of idea-sharing makes them more versatile as without open repression of ideological dissidents(only the clipping of their metaphorical wings) they can openly listen to new ideas and suggestions as well as know what their enemies are thinking without having to spy or try to fight them
I mean, their opponents would pretty soon find out that they have to hide their violent ideas wouldn't they?.

I mean, their opponents would pretty soon find out that they have to hide their violent ideas wouldn't they?.
And thats all they want

They dont care if your ideas involve lots of Geneva Convention violations, so long as you play nice and act peacefully & pacifically while preaching them

And if they ever get enough following, the Pacist State will take this as writing on the wall and willingly reform itself & "adapt" these ideas to fit the Pacist system

Ideologies can be as horrendous as they want, but the pacists dont judge them, doing so would mean being partial and undemocratic

So as long they respect the "democratic process" they are accepted and if they dont they are erased from the very minds of their followers

Thats what democracy is about in their view
Because all ideas are valid so long they are "Paci-Ideas"