Alternate History Soda Companies

In this thread I ask a question similar to that of my Alternate History Fast Food thread. What brands of soda are people drinking in alternate timelines? The only thread I've seen that approached that was Heart of Dixie with Dixie Cola. And that was basically just Coca Cola with a different name. Be creative though it'd be fun if you included a brief alternate history explaining it.

Best Brand Soda

Now being serious, Sodas and other product come national culturel and stuff come like brand power and how big producers nation can sold it to other countries, brand name and etc is pure flavor, but the idea of soda companies is evolution of capitalism and industry and show a lot how nation evolved.

Maybe Afri-Cola become the non-alcoholic drink of choice in a victorius germany and allies,satellities and pro-german nations?

How would the development of soda be affected by America being balkanized? My idea is that regional brands of soda get greater prominence as their nation's soft drink of choice. Like Moxie being the prominent soda of choice for New England. I'm placing a butterfly net over the creation of these sodas for simplicity's sake.

How would the development of soda be affected by America being balkanized? My idea is that regional brands of soda get greater prominence as their nation's soft drink of choice. Like Moxie being the prominent soda of choice for New England. I'm placing a butterfly net over the creation of these sodas for simplicity's sake.

Exactly like that, minor nations and those with enough big market the 'big brand' will consolidated and push their brand over other(just like here my country, Postobon was the consolidaiton of three local brand, posada, tobon and Lux, becoming Postobon for flavorued sodas(Apple one from Lux, Kola and other flavour form Posada and Tobon who have pepsi distrubtion rights and Keeping Lux Brand for Soda Water)

So as say before those brand and if they absorb others become the consolidatin of economical story of each nation.

Tang-Star Soda! Refreshing After Re-entry!

Kommissar Kola-Stavka's Directs!(Zhukov supposedly was addicted to Coca Cola)

Here's a scenario. Henry Wallace remains FDR's VP in 1944 and so ascends to the Presidency in 1945. He then goes on to win the 1948. In addition to probably giving the Civil Rights movement a 10 year head-start, his anti-imperialist views and poor opinion of Churchill does a lot to sour British conservatives' views of America. As a result when the Tories are voted back into power in the UK they support investment into developing their own soda industry in order to counter the American cultural imperialism of coca-cola.

In terms of other timelines that deal with alternate sodas I remember this one describing a Council Cola as a popular drink. It may or may not contain cocaine.

is there any way that Moxie could be something beside a regional soda that is more of just a novelty now a day's ? I mean yeah it's flavor is odd but I'm sure to lots so was DR.Pepper's flavor odd in the 50's and 60's