AHC: Dutch Withdrawal from the West Indies

I've recently read a few (mostly German-language) sources which mentioned that the Dutch considered to withdraw from the Caribbean during the 1870s and 80s to focus more on the subjugation of the East Indies. So what could bring the Netherlands to finally ditch the islands (which weren't that profitable anymore since the abolition of slavery) and sell them off.

Bonus points if Germany manages to buy the ABC Islands, which Germany wanted for naval bases.

IMHO in 1880s NO WAY the USa lets the islands go to Germany where there will be naval bases for the Kriegsmarine. Major Monroe Doctrine issue with a new European power entering the Western Hemisphere, as opposed to the continued presence of one that had been there for a long time. I can see the USA buying them to prevent Germany getting them.

I've recently read a few (mostly German-language) sources which mentioned that the Dutch considered to withdraw from the Caribbean during the 1870s and 80s to focus more on the subjugation of the East Indies. So what could bring the Netherlands to finally ditch the islands (which weren't that profitable anymore since the abolition of slavery) and sell them off.

Bonus points if Germany manages to buy the ABC Islands, which Germany wanted for naval bases.

Recently, I inquired if the United States may buy the Dutch West Indies during the Napoleonic Wars (similar time as Louisiana), given the Dutch knew the British would simplhy conquer them eventually (South Africa, Sri Lanka).

The US might be a potential buyer if there is an expansionist in power.

I'm not sure how much German could gain by buying these in 1880's but that is true for all the German colonies. None were worth much, even as naval bases.

Offer enough money and I could see the Dutch selling them, like they sold the Dutch Goldcoast. To buy all of it Surinam, the AMC SIslands and the SSS Island, the USA (or Germany or whoever)* would need to offer a lot of money. I think it is easier to buy part of it, like just the SSS island, which are conveniently close to the Danish West Indies.

*Although the USA and/or Britain might not like it, it is not in conflict with the Monroe doctrine. So the best way to prevent the island falling into German or probably more likely French or British hands would be to simple offer more money to the Dutch.