1893: The Scandinavian War

PROLOUGE
*Translated from Scandinavian*
"My lord, if there was any a time to strike, it would be now. Both Napoleon and the Irish rebel leaders are ready, and the only other enemy we would have to contend with would be either Portrugal or Russia, both of which we have easily beaten in the past."
General Bjorn Karlsson smiled as King Olof II looked over the drawn-on world map.
"Again, what are the projected casualty's?"
Bjorn took out a peice of paper and put it on the table, reading it even though he had memorized it five times over. "Here they are. If all goes well, under a hundred of the Regulars, and even if the rebels had attacked with clubs, they would lose mabye a hundred."
The king looked over the paper, then the map again. Frowning, he looked up. "Fine. Go ahead with the plan. But if one thing goes wrong, you will have wished you never joined the Army."

Tell me what you think, and i'll put up the rest.

Scandinavian War.png

Fine, Mr.Perfect, heres a revised map. im working on the story.
The story w/ Afganistan is that England has claimed the land, but they havent settled it yet. In their eyes, Arabia comes first.

If you have a good map or story ideas, let me see and hear them!

Scandinavian War.png

The story w/ Afganistan is that England has claimed the land, but they havent settled it yet. In their eyes, Arabia comes first.

Is this some kind of anti-peshawar?
As a English Empire ruling Britain and settling Afghanistan and Arabia is a bit non standard.

Valdemar II

Banned

Just so you know my comment wasn't a critic of you, but of ninebucks.

Ok, Sorry everyone, im kinda new at this...
first off, around the time that the French and British started settling SE Asia and the like, the Dutch decided to try colonization again. The British claimed Afganistan after the Ottomans started to expand more, and the same with Arabia. Meanwhile, when the Europeans moved into Asia, they traded with Japan, which gave them better weapons. Then the Japanese became very aggresive and attacked the Chinese.
Also, does anyone have any suggestions before I add the story?

Scandinavian War.png

I would say we're looking at a POD no later than the Mexican-American War (notice the CSA controls the Yucatan, and the USA has Sonora).

Also, am I correctly seeing that the Scandinavian powers (or whatever's the light-blue controlling Scandinavia, Greenland, and the Northern Territories) also control Newfoundland/Labrador?