The HEART Development and Core Thread

New Zealand is finished:
- Southern Island

1707658530100.png

Furthermore, the first patch of Phillippines islands:
- Tawi-Tawi (excl. Mapun and Turtle Islands), Sulu, and Basilan (Bangsamoro)
- Zamboanga Peninsula
- Misamis Occidental (Northern Mindanao)

1707661247952.png

Last edited:
Patch #64

Contiuing on both China and West asia, Iran had a tonne of wetlands that I had to map so that keept me busy, I think the bulk of China is also done now (26/34 divisions) so I am hopeful I can work towards closing the silk road in the future, for the Perzian Gulf, tomoto will help by adding the reefs to it later

Added Zhanjiang
Added Hainan
Added Guangxi
Added Guizhou
Added Iran
Applied a number of fixes to the Afghan-Iranian border (I also changed the Afghan colour to brown)

1708076772953.png

1708076790730.png

Currently away from home so I am writing this a little incoherently from my phone on bad Wifi but yes these features being missing is a pretty big problem (we are talking about literally an entire civil war being missing while a civil war two countries over is shown) and a reason I have been excluding alexoidds patches (alongside my whole ongoing driver situation) so I am probably not going to be adding these patches either since Alexoidd also told me he can't figure out g-projector or q-gis so I can't really evaluate his work beyond just eyeballing it, I did recently come around to check his Mexico patch which was pretty good except for the coastline and I am in the progress of reworking his Afghanistan patch but I think in the end its less work to simply draw it myself as I am completely clueless to his mapping methode

I don't say this to be mean but my opion is really that we should add all features now rather that postpone them to rush towards a "finished" product, thats what happened to M-BAM and most these feature never ended up being added or improved (I think it took years before someone even revisted Finland to add the lakes)

@alexoidd please, please be more transparent about your workflow and if you are able to use the software or not because as it is you are doing more damage to the project than helping, again I am not saying this to be mean I know you are very eager to help but I also don't want to waste your time because I can't add these patches as they are :(