First of all, I LOVE ISABEL AND HER SCHEMING, she gives such manipulative, seductive royalist vibes. I'm being given like Isabel the She Wolf of France vibes rn. (Mother of Edward III of England) This might be my Burgundian bias but what if we had Louis seize the dowry in a war but Jeanne is like revenge driven and seizes it back in like the French wars of Religion or smt. A good opposite writing of Isabella of Burgundy. (My poor Isabella she didn't deserve the exile)

First of all, I LOVE ISABEL AND HER SCHEMING, she gives such manipulative, seductive royalist vibes. I'm being given like Isabel the She Wolf of France vibes rn. (Mother of Edward III of England)
The great granddaughter of Isabella I the Catholic isn't gonna tolerate her weak as milk father in law giving away her husband's kingdom, while her Spanish family and Imperial relatives are fighting against the ottomans.
This might be my Burgundian bias but what if we had Louis seize the dowry in a war but Jeanne is like revenge driven and seizes it back in like the French wars of Religion or smt. A good opposite writing of Isabella of Burgundy. (My poor Isabella she didn't deserve the exile)
Jeanne is gonna be more on the defensive rather than offensive, but she's also gonna be dealing with some shit in the next few years. The Champagne Problem is gonna cause all sorts of headaches for Burgundy.

The great granddaughter of Isabella I the Catholic isn't gonna tolerate her weak as milk father in law giving away her husband's kingdom, while her Spanish family and Imperial relatives are fighting against the ottomans.

Jeanne is gonna be more on the defensive rather than offensive, but she's also gonna be dealing with some shit in the next few years. The Champagne Problem is gonna cause all sorts of headaches for Burgundy.
Can we call her the She Wolf from Spain? A play on the previous Isabel who was so f****** badass in France. I believe in Burgundy though they got a huge alliance network :D

Just the curse of if you are French never seize a dowry for yourself even if it's your own.
Let's hear what the rest of France says handing the whole of Champagne away before that happens.
Can we call her the She Wolf from Spain? A play on the previous Isabel who was so f****** badass in France. I believe in Burgundy though they got a huge alliance network :D
She's definitely gonna be remembered as a very forceful queen in French history. And Burgundy isn't going easy either.

I'm having troubles with writing that chapter, so it might be a while before I get back here with a new chapter. The Prince of the Roses are stalling too. I'm in a creative slump.
I can help in any way you wish LMAO just like pm us or reply to ask for smt I'm sure most of us are happy to lend a hand.

Well, I have written that his reign is gonna be a less cheerful one, so I can't suddenly make a switcheroo and making him happy all that time. I'm not the writers of Game of Thrones after all.
We're going for the whole tragic version of Henry VIII. I mean we are almost there at the 6 wives thing :D