I plan for the Valois-Burgundy line to last until roughly 1810, the Trastamaras are gonna last until 1650 and the Aviz line is gonna last until 1755 when the great earthquake hits Lisbon. The Yorks are gonna implode in hellfire in 1612.

I plan for the Valois-Burgundy line to last until roughly 1810, the Trastamaras are gonna last until 1650 and the Aviz line is gonna last until 1755 when the great earthquake hits Lisbon. The Yorks are gonna implode in hellfire in 1612.
I wish I could write as well as you do....

Well, all of that sounds pretty interesting, the poor white rose.

I feel like I don't focus on war and other messes and get too carried away with people having babies and getting married....
Your Burgundian Empress TL is wonderful. And don’t worry, I too get carried away with marriages and babies - and some soap opera drama here and there.

Well, all of that sounds pretty interesting, the poor white rose.

I have a vague outline of twin brothers who hates each other, religious conflicts, the rise of parlamentaism vs divine right and a tragic love story and a possible false heir...
Oh really?

I feel like I don't focus on war and other messes and get too carried away with people having babies and getting married....
Lmao that is the area where I usually gets lost in too. The whole reason I rebooted this TL was to get out of that quagmire.

I have a vague outline of twin brothers who hates each other, religious conflicts, the rise of parlamentaism vs divine right and a tragic love story and a possible false heir...
Well, at least we will get one hell of a drama out of it, the House of Plantagenet had a great run.

Lmao that is the area where I usually gets lost in too. The whole reason I rebooted this TL was to get out of that quagmire.
Noted, it still rocked though.

I just don't know how to actually write wars. Maybe it's because I'm a lady, IDK.

Well, at least we will get one hell of a drama out of it, the House of Plantagenet had a great run.

Noted, it still rocked though.
The Plantagenets are always gonna end up bleeding themselves to death, the devil's brood are their own worst enemy. I mean, really they have to end themselves in a implosion of absolute drama, otherwise what is the point?

Thats very kind, but I feel like I tied myself into to many knots in the end. There were so many things I didn't think of and options I never got to explore.

The Plantagenets are always gonna end up bleeding themselves to death, the devil's brood are their own worst enemy. I mean, really they have to end themselves in a implosion of absolute drama, otherwise what is the point?

Thats very kind, but I feel like I tied myself into to many knots in the end. There were so many things I didn't think of and options I never got to explore.
True, the Devil's brood just can't help themselves huh? i hope that their succesors are just as capable but much more amicable with each other.

Np, glad you're doing your best all the time.

True, the Devil's brood just can't help themselves huh? i hope that their succesors are just as capable but much more amicable with each other.

Np, glad you're doing your best all the time.
Their successor are gonna be a much shorter dynasty and unfortunately it will be a few dark and fearful decades in England. But their successors will be a major improvement in things in the 1700s. Thank you.

Their successor are gonna be a much shorter dynasty and unfortunately it will be a few dark and fearful decades in England. But their successors will be a major improvement in things in the 1700s. Thank you.
Thank God, the union of the british isles will happen under that better dynasty?