The Death of Russia - TL

From where do you think will Studio Ghibli source the story for a Grave of the Fireflies-style film?

Speaking of stories to be adapted, will first produce One Soldier's War in Russia and in what year and medium will it be released? I can imagine something something like All Quiet on the Western Front (2022) being produced.

And are there any other accounts of the destruction of Moscow other than Arkady Babchenko's? How comprehensive and exhaustive are they, then, compared to his?

Privately, Nevzorov had given up on territory east of the Urals, simply content that two ethnic Russians in some way loyal to tradition had emerged from the chaos as the power brokers. Alexey Dobrovolsky and Alexander Barkashov were also pleased by this turn of fortune, though for one very horrifying reason that the pair had already began discussing with Dugin.
Everyone talks about Osama's nuke but nobody mentions or guesses whatever the heck this is foreshadowing?

Last edited:
From where do you think will Studio Ghibli source the story for a Grave of the Fireflies-style film?

Speaking of stories to be adapted, will first produce One Soldier's War in Russia and in what year and medium will it be released? I can imagine something something like All Quiet on the Western Front (2022) being produced.

And are there any other accounts of the destruction of Moscow other than Arkady Babchenko's? How comprehensive and exhaustive are they, then, compared to his?
What about NatGeo documentaries, Oscar/Emmy-award winning movies, series, and documentaries, and also the songs by artists and bands about the situation?

Hello,

The latest chapter is simply staring into the metaphor of the Marianas Trench, right before the next chapter shoves the reader straight into that abyss...

Hello,

The latest chapter is simply staring into the metaphor of the Marianas Trench, right before the next chapter shoves the reader straight into that abyss...

You didn't notice that this is becoming darker and darker with every chapter?

You know it's honestly hard to guess but maybe they're about to go full Holocaust?

We already saw total cruelness and assholeness of these Serbian Tigers. It is like Nashis have decided to commit every war crime what they just can think. For them any war crime not seem being too disgusting. Raping camps, using ethnic minorities as minesweepers, bombing cities and civilian targets, using of chemical weapons, killing civilians and POWs and torture whomever they want.

And probably nuclear war between commies and nashis is next level.

You know it's honestly hard to guess but maybe they're about to go full Holocaust?
Honestly, I would venture that we are way beyond the Holocaust in many ways already.

Given the NSF's role in all this, we are getting a massive discrediting of Communism, however, unlike e.g. Twilight of the Red Tsar, this will be a boost for the center and not for the right. Mayhaps, China starts calling itself Maoist instead of Communist, Germany extends the ban on the Swastika to cover the Hammer & Sickle as well, Visegrad countries start banning "anti-democratic" parties etc.

Somebody like Bernie Sanders, who quipped “Let’s take the strengths of both systems. Let’s learn from each other” about the Soviet Union, Gregor Gysi in Germany etc will never achieve their OTL fame due to their "guilty by association" in the eyes of the public, while others like Corbyn, Thorning, Cossutta may be much more moderate in their political personas.

Honestly, I would venture that we are way beyond the Holocaust in many ways already.

Given the NSF's role in all this, we are getting a massive discrediting of Communism, however, unlike e.g. Twilight of the Red Tsar, this will be a boost for the center and not for the right. Mayhaps, China starts calling itself Maoist instead of Communist, Germany extends the ban on the Swastika to cover the Hammer & Sickle as well, Visegrad countries start banning "anti-democratic" parties etc.

Somebody like Bernie Sanders, who quipped “Let’s take the strengths of both systems. Let’s learn from each other” about the Soviet Union, Gregor Gysi in Germany etc will never achieve their OTL fame due to their "guilty by association" in the eyes of the public, while others like Corbyn, Thorning, Cossutta may be much more moderate in their political personas.
According to the book "Dangerous Hero", Corbyn was already considered a tankie by some people at this point.

While I'd love nothing more than that abominable ideology to be relegated to the dustbin of history, OTL has shown that no matter what atrocity communists commit, it will never engender the same hate and revulsion as Nazism and Fascism, even though it should.

There are just too many people, especially intellectuals, who at least sympathize with its ideas for it to ever truly die. Look at what Communists did OTL: Holodomor, everything about the Khmer Rouge and the Cambodian Genocide, China's treatment of ethnic minorities (genocide, ethnic cleansing), the Bosnian Genocide, the horrific treatment of the Soviet Satellite States, the Great Leap Forwards, North Korea, just, North Korea, I could go on. Every time you have someone - looking at you, Chomsky - talk about, how the evidence is fake and propaganda, the witnesses are lying, it wasn't that bad and haven't you heard about all those Western atrocities which somehow detract from the criminality of the communists actions?

The people you mentioned will probably take something of a reputation hit, but I wouldn't bet on even that. They'll probably use all of their political influence to put the Fascists front and center to drown out reports of Soviet atrocities. Within a decade, all lost ground will be made up again.

So yeah, it would be nice, but I don't think it'll happen.

I meant mass genocide when I said that.

Good updates @Sorairo keep up the good work as the TL is moving towards its climax and conclusion.

One comment I would make, is that most non-Caucasian Russian minorities like Tatars, Udmurts etc are virtually indistinguishable from Russians. A lot of Tatars, Udmurts, Mordvins, Bashkirs are blonde, have blue eyes and have typical somewhat round Slavic Russian faces. Centuries of intermarriage and population intermingling are the cause here. I have some Russian Tatar acquaintances and one would be somewhat hard pressed to distinguished them from Russians. The one possible giveaway as to someone's ethnic identity would be their ID papers and their last name. But even then last names aren't always a clear giveaway either.

However fascists and right-wing extremists aren't exactly known to behave rationally. Manufacturing an undesirable ancestry is likely going to be a way to get rid of ennemies and undesirables. While on the other hand "Russianess" will no doubt be found for some.
The Petrograd regime is in some ways even more insane that the Nazis ever were. Teaching Fomenko's new chronology is the perfect example. Eventually the house of cards is doomed to fall apart. The nashis likely can't feed their own population properly, they are likely cut off from energy sources since most of the coal, oil and gas comes from western Siberia. Bombing Izhvesk and Udmurtia means that the Izhmash plant (where a lot of kalashnikovs are made!) is non-operational fro anyone. Not that the situation is any better for the Reds either, their only advantage is some control of the Volga valley breadbasket. Their access to most sources of raw materials and semi finished products is gone. Given time the civil war in European Russian will become an infantry only affair as vehicles break down and can't be replaced. European Russia's vast distances won't help matter either and hugely complicate logistics.

If Lebed's Siberia is well managed, leverages both its natural resources boon and the numerous industrial facilities present in Siberia and the Urals. It has potential to engineer an economic miracle. Or at the very least, it has everything it to manufacture modern weapons and military equipment.

Our friend Vlad is likely to survive and see this conflict through. History is replete with examples of extremists who recycled themselves by serving the other side and defecting once the wind started blowing the other way.

One comment I would make, is that most non-Caucasian Russian minorities like Tatars, Udmurts etc are virtually indistinguishable from Russians. A lot of Tatars, Udmurts, Mordvins, Bashkirs are blonde, have blue eyes and have typical somewhat round Slavic Russian faces. Centuries of intermarriage and population intermingling are the cause here. I have some Russian Tatar acquaintances and one would be somewhat hard pressed to distinguished them from Russians. The one possible giveaway as to someone's ethnic identity would be their ID papers and their last name. But even then last names aren't always a clear giveaway either.
I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few people in the "Honorary Russian Brigades" are ethnic Russians who pissed off the wrong person in power and paid the consequences, with what you've mentioned about how hard it is to tell between ethnic Russians and non-Caucasian minorities in the country.

PAdCnKc.png

An infobox version, @Sorairo, can you please threadmark my post?
Besides what was mentioned about the White House, looks like you have the ‘Belligerents’ and ‘Commanders and Leaders’ copied from the original wiki box. Pavel Grachev and the Army units should be on the opposite side.

Well, Alksnis went after his grandfather.

By the way, has anyone tried to show him this Timeline. I will be interested in his reaction.

P.S. Will Colonel Kvachkov appear here?

In one of those caves was Osama Bin Laden, who was exceptionally content. He was content because on December 12th 1995, he received the news he had waited for: His attempts to bribe one of Anpilov’s nuclear base’s commanders had paid off.​

His dream of a Salafist world, more precisely a slaughtered world where only Salafism remained, had never been closer to reality.
Oh Fuck Oh Fuck Oh Fuck Oh Fuck....I can smell the Vlad Tepes Award coming.... 😲 😬

Especially with Barkashov, Dugin, and Dobrovolsky in Petrograd planning soemthing evil/insane as well.

Haven't they always done evil/insane things from beginning? Frankly at this point nothing from them wouldn't shock me anymore. They are so insane that even nazis would realise how insane they are. At least nazis didn't try enforce some bullshit history which not make any sense.