Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeting of former president Bill Clinton and president Frank Underwood in January 2015.

22UNDERWOOD2-articleLarge.jpg

But their relationship to the Hammer and Sickle completely eludes me

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

um... hm... well, maybe they last a bit longer and become unionized under Marx during his London years? :confused: idk I can't think of a TL where the old bobbies of London town go communist

and why any one named a pub after the Bow Street Runners and put a hammer and sickle in the sign.... I have no ideas, pure historical irony that basically no one will get? :confused:

A street fight between Communists and pro-American Republicans in downtown Markham, Ontario is broken up by the police with tear gas in 1938.

Markham? Markham is a pure sprawl Toronto Suburb. It wasn't officially a town until the 70s. Unless Ontario demographics are very different you won't see any scenes akin to that.

Markham? Markham is a pure sprawl Toronto Suburb. It wasn't officially a town until the 70s. Unless Ontario demographics are very different you won't see any scenes akin to that.

Muh bad. The picture is actually of Minneapolis, and a quick wiki showed that they're very roughly near in population; forgot to adjust for the time difference :eek:

the Periodic Table in my ASB ATL. i'm a tad too busy to post full details right this second, so here's just the table itself for now--if anyone's got any questions, i'll be happy to oblige ;)

Alchemical Table of Elements.png

Last edited:
the Periodic Table in my ASB ATL. i'm a tad too busy to post full details right this second, so here's just the table itself for now--if anyone's got any questions, i'll be happy to oblige ;)

Interesting, we don't usually see this sort of visual media made for timelines. :)

Makes me think that I'll probably have to invent a few element names for my timelines as well, given that they'll probably be named after different scientists and different things. (Uranium and Neptunium might still come into existence, but they might denote different elements than in OTL.)

though i DID just notice that i forgot the symbols for flerovium and ununpentium... i'll go back and fix it soon

EDIT: fixed the Alchemical Table ;)

Last edited:
Muh bad. The picture is actually of Minneapolis, and a quick wiki showed that they're very roughly near in population; forgot to adjust for the time difference :eek:
That's okay. Time is usually a tricky thing. Another thing to remember is that municipal numbers are basically useless. Metropolitan Area or Urban Area are what you need. Especially comparing Canada to the US (where urban area is the closest between them) as the US seems to hate amalgamating cities while Canada (excluding BC) seems to love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.