As Dreamers Do Part Deux

@OldNavy1988 How does the VFL/AFL look in this timeline?

Current Clubs
Brisbane Lions (merger of the Fitzroy Lions and Brisbane Bears)
Collingwood Magpies
Carlton Blues
Melbourne Demons
Sydney Swans
Adelaide Crows
West Coast Eagles
Fremantle Dockers
Port Adelaide Power
North Melbourne Kangaroos
Footscray Bulldogs
Richmond Tigers
Hawthorne Hawks
St. Kilda Saints
Essendon Bombers
Geelong Cats

Expansion
Tasmania Devils (Hobart)
Gold Coast (Coasters, Dolphins, Sharks, Stingrays or Suns)
Greater Western Sydney (Wolves, Giants, Pride or Stallions)
Canberra (Capitals?)

Last edited:
The December 2009 entment news headlines Siad that Henson peacok hasbro and tbs paramount are in negotiations with carnival nowerian and Royal Caribbean to create and cruise line to compete with Disney cruise
ine. I hope to hear more about that son. I like the idea of Bally teaming up or Evening buying out carnival corp to for a family oriented line call festival curises. Festival is anther world for Carnvil and is the name of Bally limping along family Chanel. I feel the formation of festival would be a major plank of Bally push to strength there family friendly assects

Current Clubs
Brisbane Lions (merger of the Fitzroy Lions and Brisbane Bears)
Collingwood Magpies
Carlton Blues
Melbourne Demons
Sydney Swans
Adelaide Crows
West Coast Eagles
Fremantle Dockers
Port Adelaide Pirates
North Melbourne Kangaroos
Footscray Bulldogs
Richmond Tigers
Hawthorne Hawks
St. Kilda Saints
Essendon Bombers
Geelong Cats

Expansion
Tasmania Devils (Hobart)
Gold Coast (Coasters, Dolphins, Sharks, Stingrays or Suns)
Greater Western Sydney (Wolves, Giants, Pride or Stallions)
Canberra (Capitals?)
How’d Port Adelaide become the Pirates instead of the Power like IOTL? As for expansion names, I think we should stick to the IRL names, while I like Capitals for a Canberra team.

How’d Port Adelaide become the Pirates instead of the Power like IOTL? As for expansion names, I think we should stick to the IRL names, while I like Capitals for a Canberra team.
That was a mistake. Sorry.

Gold Coast Suns and GWS Giants right?

I've heard the other users on the AHSylum discord talking about Aussie rules football earlier this week IOTL. Mainly because Tasmania finally got a team of their own.

WLAF Scheduling for 2011

2010 Standings

SeedCoastalFrontierSeaboardCentralCapitolMetropolitan
1VancouverMexico CityBaltimoreChicagoBarcelonaBerlin
2ArizonaOklahomaJacksonvilleTorontoLondonAmsterdam
3OaklandUtahPhiladelphiaKentuckyParisFrankfurt
4PortlandSan AntonioOrlandoMemphisScotlandStockholm
5Los AngelesOmaha (Formerly Spokane)HartfordBirminghamRomeRhein

The World League has approved a scheduling matrix they hope would be more equitable to accomodate the expansion of its regular season to 17 games.

The revised format gives North American teams at least one road game in Europe and Vice Versa.

A team will play their division foes twice (Home and Away for eight games)
Then, one game against each opponent in the other division of the same conference (5 games)

The remaining four games will be interconference games against the same place finishers in the other four divisions.

One example is that the Arizona Wranglers will now play in the Coastal division.
Against the Frontier Division, the Wranglers' home and road opponents against each team in that division will be determined later.
Interconference matchups based on the previous seasons' standings will see the Wranglers face the Tomcats, Huskies, Monarchs and Admirals.

Last edited:
@TheMatthew25
I was pretty sure you had a Claymores avatar on the Chris Creamer forums on your old account IOTL. Because I figured, ITTL, you'd get a kick out of seeing the Claymores visit the Texans at the Alamodome in 2011.

@WB18
Of course, the Wranglers are now in the Coastal, swapping divisions with the former Spokane Steelheads who are now the Omaha Scarecrows. With that change, now the Wranglers will face Vancouver, Portland and the California teams twice a year. In 2011, the Orcas will host the Ogres in Vancouver and will visit Barcelona. Likewise, the Wranglers get the Admirals at home. Then they visit the Monarchs at Wembley.

Conference Pairings
A Frontier Division team that plays the Vancouver Orcas and Portland Breakers at home will get the LA Avengers, Oakland Condors and Arizona Wranglers on the road.

Likewise, a Coastal team who plays San Antonio, Oklahoma and Mexico City at home will play Utah and Omaha on the road.

In the Central, if you play Jacksonville and Orlando at home, you get Baltimore, Hartford and Philly on the road.

In the Seaboard, if you have Kentucky, Memphis and Birmingham at home, you get Chicago and Toronto on the road.

In the Capitol, if you have Berlin, Rhein and Frankfurt at home, you get Amsterdam and Stockholm on the road.

In the Metro, if you have London and Scotland at home, you get Barcelona, Rome and Paris on the road.

All that and vice versa. This will alternate each year of course.

Did you now that before Disney bought out fox otl a remake of the rocky horror picture. It got mostly Bad reviews but Laverne cox was praised for perfomsce as dr frank enfuter. I hope the rocket horror remake get make for theaters atl and is more succefull and leads to rocky horror canceled direct sequels Rocky horror shows his heels and revenge of the old queens get with the cast of the re make . I feel to be succesulnthe remake would need a mostly diffent cast. but I keep Laverne cox as dr frank enfutter . the only other idea I have for casting is Tiffany Diseny as the narrator or and maybe lavenes twins brother m Lamar ad riffraft . do you think the rocky horro remake could come out earlier then 2016 atl. Some people says that the rocky horror remake would have worked better in the style of grease live.

@TheMatthew25
I was pretty sure you had a Claymores avatar on the Chris Creamer forums on your old account IOTL. Because I figured, ITTL, you'd get a kick out of seeing the Claymores visit the Texans at the Alamodome in 2011.
On one of my accounts yes! Remember I got somehow locked out of my first account so I created my current one. So happy that the Claymores are still a thing in this ITTL!

Have they won any championships since their debut season?

On one of my accounts yes! Remember I got somehow locked out of my first account so I created my current one. So happy that the Claymores are still a thing in this ITTL!

Have they won any championships since their debut season?

So far ITTL, their only World Bowl win was in 1996 at Murrayfield. Just like IOTL, Yo Murphy, Ben Torriero, Siran Stacy and Scott Couper were each huge contributors on offense. On defense, George Coghill made a lot of important plays for Scotland, including the interception that won the World Bowl for Scotland.

By the way, ITTL, the Claymores' World Bowl triumph in '96 came against Kurt Warner and the Oklahoma Outlaws.

The Claymores did go to another World Bowl after that. Their most recent appearance was in 2007 in Paris. Sadly, the '07 Claymores wound up on the losing end of the Arizona Wranglers' second consecutive World Bowl ring.

How are the kids networks doing now?

At the moment, Oaxis (CBS Discovery) is still kinda creeping the shadows while they wait for Gidget to give them a huge boost thanks to the licensing deal with Nike.

Festival's (Bally) attempt to rebrand as Channel Awesome was met with a trademark dispute with a YouTube vlogger named Doug Walker. So Bally will likely relaunch Festival as HBO Family unless they can come up with something better.

Nickelodeon's (Henson) live action offerings have reached a plateau as of late. Hannah Montana is starting to wind down with Miley Cyrus approaching 18 and wanting to branch out into more mature content.

The Disney Channel (Disney) is still chugging along with Rockin' Rhonda, the Clone Wars and Kingdom Hearts: The Series.

For Odyssey (Saban Metromedia), reruns of Sailor Moon and the earlier Power Rangers series are good for bringing in the 90's kids now graduating college. But they need new, exclusive material to bring in younger viewers.

The Cartoon Network (TBS+Paramount) will officially unveil its new "Check It" on air look during the 2010 San Diego Comic Con.

USACX (Peacock) will have previews of their newest shows, also at the 2010 Comic Con.

What are the list of notable 20th Century-Fox Television shows ITTL.

Most of 20th Television's pre-1975 library are the same as OTL.

In 1985, Disney acquired the Filmways library in a bankruptcy court. So that gave Fox access to Green Acres, Mister Ed, The Addams Family, Petticoat Junction and a few others I'm missing. Plus the Heatter-Quigley library, which means The Disney Channel has a kids version of Hollywood Squares.

"Dear Tiffany,
What are your opinions of the Seattle Thunderbirds this past season? I've been a huge fan my whole life, and I'd just like to know what our chances are of beating your Mighty Ducks in 2011?

Sincerely,
Randy Gaetta
Auburn, WA

Considering how Quahog from Family Guy is a world ITTL's Kingdom Hearts series, and taking into account the fact that Kingdom Hearts is a Japanese game developed by a Japanese company (Square Enix, to be specific), maybe Quahog debuting ITTL's Kingdom Hearts III could serve as most Japanese audiences' first exposure to Family Guy as a whole, consequently leading to the show finally getting dubbed into Japanese? Perhaps it could be a sort of inverted SSBM Fire Emblem situation? Where Disney and Square initially decide to make Quahog exclusive to the international releases of the game (North America and Europe just to name a couple of regions) due to Family Guy's general obscurity in Japan as a result of the show never seeing a widespread release or even getting localised over there, but after some images and screenshots find their way online in Japanese internet circles resulting in positive fan feedback, as well as curiosity and confusion, the two companies ultimately decide to give in and implement Quahog into the Japanese release as well.

Last edited:
Considering how Quahog from Family Guy is a world ITTL's Kingdom Hearts series, and taking into account the fact that Kingdom Hearts is a Japanese game developed by a Japanese company (Square Enix, to be specific), maybe Quahog debuting ITTL's Kingdom Hearts III could serve as most Japanese audiences' first exposure to Family Guy as a whole, consequently leading to the show finally getting dubbed into Japanese? Perhaps it could be a sort of inverted SSBM Fire Emblem situation? Where Disney and Square initially decide to make Quahog exclusive to the international releases of the game (North America and Europe just to name a couple of regions) due to Family Guy's general obscurity in Japan as a result of the show never seeing a widespread release or even getting localised over there, but after some images and screenshots find their way online in Japanese internet circles resulting in positive fan feedback, as well as curiosity and confusion, the two companies ultimately decide to give in and implement Quahog into the Japanese release as well.

How do you like the TL so far?

The third Kingdom Hearts I haven't found a release date for yet. Although, I didn't realize Family Guy was so obscure in Japan. How's that so?