West Wing Alternate History: White House Chief of Staff - Toby Ziegler

West Wing AH: Toby Ziegler = CoS

What would happen if Toby Ziegler became White House Chief of Staff, who would replace him? Would the information about the Space Situation be leaked? How would Josh and CJ react? How would the Vice-President's Chief of Staff, Will Bailey react?

My plan for this "Scenario" is for someone to volunteer to be

- Toby
- Annabeth
- CJ
- Leo
- Bartlet
- Josh
- Will

Other important characters will later come in to play as I act as the general administrator and news creator. Others are welcome to create their own blogs, newspapers, etc. but I am the NY Times as well as the Cable Stations (CBS, ABC and NBC).

Volunteers will roleplay the character and direct their response to certain events, and incidents. So if there was a bombing in NYC then the person who plays Toby and Bartlet and I would meet (probably by AIM) and hold the meeting. Then the situation room transcript would be published. If you have any questions feel free to post them :)

Tellus

Banned
I loved the West Wing. Would have never made Toby Chief of Staff, but its a cool POD nonetheless.

Josh and C.J are both better choices IMO. But then again, we all know what they say about hindsight. Plus Toby really has his heart in the right place, it should count.

I imagine he'd still leak it, really. Remember that his leaking it was not dependent upon his position, but his personal attachment to the situation. I think he would have reacted in the same way in almost any scenario.